Down to Earth Refresh Moisturisermis a natural and refreshing day and night moisturiser for combination, oily or acne-prone skin, that has been formulated with carefully selected plant extracts which share a long history of promoting balanced skin.
with Aloe Vera, Bulbinella & Echinacea
Experience balance and harmony. This light facial moisturiser leaves your skin feeling clear and evenly moisturised.
Refresh Moisturiser is used to
- Moisturise without causing congestion
- Promote a balanced and healthy complexion
- Defend the skin from impurities
- Minimise breakouts
- Calm skin reactivity
- Help prevent scarring
- Replenish nutrients
How to use
Gently massage onto cleansed face and neck until absorbed
Wash skin with Refresh Cleanser before.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, MoringaOleifera Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Squalane, Inulin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root FermentFiltrate, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
*certified organic ingredients | **from essential oils
99% of the ingredients are from natural origin
13 active plant ingredients
BENEFITS OF USE
- Macadamia nut oil is lightweight and will not contribute to oily skin conditions. It is readily absorbed by the skin, and packed with omega fatty acids that help to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Moringa seed oil provides excellent hydrating properties and helps to maintain moisture levels. It gives the skin a smooth feel and appearance.
- Squalane is a good moisturiser for all skin types as it is compatible with skin lipids. It is non-comedogenic, fast-absorbing, and does not weigh down the skin.
- Bulbinella delivers strong antibacterial properties. It is traditionally used to effectively treat minor wounds and protect the skin from further infection.
- Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, and through its antiseptic properties, it helps to disinfect wounds and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
Lemongrass possesses astringent properties and helps clear up excessive oily skin which can cause acne outbreaks.
- Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic with anti-inflammatory abilities. It is very effective against bacterial and fungal infections.
- Lavender and rosemary oils provide antimicrobial properties while calming skin irritations.
- Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and helps to clear sluggish and oily skins.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- Bulbinella relieves discomfort and itchiness associated with acne and reduces redness in the skin.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients into the skin. It delivers anti-inflammatory properties and assists in the skin healing process.
- Bulbinella expedites the skin recovery process of minor wounds such as acne.
- Kigelia helps to reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions.
- Calendula stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and calms skin irritations and itchiness.
- Echinacea is a natural immune booster and stimulates the healing process.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Inulin, extracted from chicory root, acts as a prebiotic which is food for desirable bacteria on the skin. While this helps good bacteria on the skin to thrive and harmful bacteria to decrease, overall skin health is promoted.
Down To Earth is a South African company specialising in natural ailment and skincare products that harness the healing goodness of plants. Founded in 1997 by Dr Rees, a qualified medical herbalist, Down to Earth is a small environmentally conscious company that use raw botanical ingredients to prepare high-quality health products.
*Certified by Beauty without Cruelty
*For sensitive skin users; free of synthetic perfumes & Sulphates