Become a Trader on OYOO Market
OYOO Market is a planet-friendly, sustainable and ethical marketplace for artisans or small businesses. Connecting traders, certifications and customers that care about creating a fair and healthier planet for every living being.
Why trade on OYOO
Setting up and running an e-commerce website can be a very expensive process and confusing for the non-technical trader. By making OYOO free to list for traders, small businesses get to keep overheads low and can invest saved funds elsewhere in their business.
- Participate in OYOO campaigns for free exposure to OYOO members and on other social networks
- ALL OYOO members own their own data, we never sell it
- We are free from paid adverts
- Only pay an 18%* fee when a sale is made (which covers payment gateway charges, our real-time shipping service and OYOO admin)
- No complicated shipping – our real-time shipping service takes care of this
- We only use trusted payment gateways for secure transactions on OYOO Market
- Commissions are paid directly to your bank account, once a month
*subject to change.
How to become a trader
To become a trader on OYOO, first you need to create your OYOO account as a business or non-profit. This first step is required so that you’re officially part of the OYOO tribe and are included on our eco-directory search map.
- Create your OYOO account
- Complete your profile to be verified
- Apply to Trade (after you’ve been verified)
- Once accepted as a trader you can set up your shop
Set-up and manage your shopfront
Once you’re accepted as a trader, you’ll have access to your trader dashboard, which will allow you to:
- Add products
- Review orders
- Sell and ship to customers in South Africa (we will expand to other countries in the future)
- View sales reports
- Create coupons
- Deal direct with OYOO customer queries, returns and reviews on your products
- Tell us your bank account details
- Access our free help guide and support
Join our tribe and unlock all the features of OYOO
You’ll also get signed up to receive the latest news and future opportunities to invest in OYOO
Please read our terms and conditions