Become a Trader on OYOO Market
OYOO Market is a planet-friendly, sustainable and ethical marketplace for artisans or small businesses. Connecting traders, certifications and customers that care about creating a fair and healthier planet for every living being.
Why trade on OYOO
Setting up and running an e-commerce website can be a very expensive process and confusing for the non-technical trader. By making OYOO free to list for traders, small businesses get to keep overheads low and can invest saved funds elsewhere in their business.
- Participate in OYOO campaigns for free exposure to OYOO members and on other social networks
- ALL OYOO members own their own data, we never sell it
- We are free from paid adverts
- Only pay a 12%* fee when a sale is made (which covers payment gateway charges and OYOO admin)
- No commission charged on your shipping fees
- We only use trusted payment gateways for secure transactions on OYOO Market
- Commissions are paid directly to your bank account, once a month
- You can use our shipping option for extra convenience
*subject to change. If you choose to use OYOO shipping service, traders are charged 20%.
How to become a trader
To become a trader on OYOO, first you need to create your OYOO account as a business or non-profit. This first step is required so that you’re officially part of the OYOO tribe and are included on our eco-directory search map.
- Create your OYOO account
- Complete your profile to be verified
- Apply to Trade (after you’ve been verified)
- Once accepted as a trader you can set up your shop
Set-up and manage your shopfront
Once you’re accepted as a trader, you’ll have access to your trader dashboard, which will allow you to:
- Add products
- Review orders
- Sell and ship to customers in South Africa (we will expand to other countries in the future)
- Organise shipping yourself or let us deal with it on your behalf
- View sales reports
- Create coupons
- Deal direct with OYOO customer queries and reviews on your products
- Tell us your bank account details
- Access our free help guide and support